Saturday 27 April 2013

My Cross Stitching so far...


One of the first things I stitched, I used this to create a 'Thank You' card. 
I love how this turned out, and how quick it was to stitch! I did similar with some stitched Christmas style jumpers.

I stitched this to mark my partner and I moving into our first home together...
... and was so excited to see it in print! :)


My first Christmas stitch...

... made into a card.

Christmas Decoration

This was the largest thing I'd attempted at the time... 

Owly bookmark

Badge... the badge bases were not as good at holding the aida on as I'd like so I had to glue gun it on!

Haven't found a use for this yet...


My first attempt at stitching on wood - it was a kit from a magazine. I loved it!


My current large WIP... it's taking as while... 
Stitched for a friend who likes butterflies :)

This now hangs in my classroom :)

Another WIP... I want to eventually write the word 'home'.

I love owls and wanted something to hand off the cute hanger! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment